Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm Such A Loner...huhu~~huhu~~

It's been quite some time i didn't post anything here...well...quite nothing to post...my life was rather borink than exciting...huhu....eating..sleeping...watching tv...surfing..bla bla bla...huhu...

Until last nite...i realize that there's nothing happens to me for quite some time...

I missed my hubby very very much...i need him to take care of me...i need him to comfort me...i need him to accompany me...my baby has reached 9 weeks..and i need to start seeing doctors...go to clinic...and trust me...my hubby didn't have the chance to sent me to the clinic...and i have to go all by myself...

Bile dh selalu muntah2 camni...pening2...everytime i've been thinking of my hubby...feeling the suffer alone...go to bed alone...go to clinic alone....go to work also alone....then...i realize..."Hairina, now u're such a loner!"

Trust me..it's not easy to be living alone eventhough u're married...furthermore...u're husband lived far...far enough that not every week or month boleh jumpe...if my hubby was in Peninsular Malaysia.,..then it would be easy...but..he's in Kuching...i can't see him every week, or every month...ataupun jarang sekali la kalu nk jupe setiap ari...

i know, preggy should not stressed themselves... but i feel bad...this is not it should be...this is not what i want when i'm married..eventhough when i pregnant... i believe the pregnant women will bersabar dengan apa jua keadaan.... but it's not ME! i'm not perfect...i'm just a human...i need someone to take care of me...to comfort me...but...look at me now...

Seem to me that my 'Bosses' didn't allow me to transfer to KUching Office...They had plan on me (or not)... From what i heard...i will be staying in this Terengganu Office until the project is done.. HELLO!! To all my bosses..i have family to take care of too.... I need my husband. My husband need me.. my baby need his/her father... Xkan la aku nk stay kat trg ni sampai bile2! When keep thinking bout that matters....my heart cried in pain... for how long i'll be like this?? Can't anybody understands me?? i'm a human too.... a women... a pregnant women! Can't anybody explain or tell me...what will happen to me in the future (This quote are for the Bosses).
pls help me.....don't let me wandering like this....but...i thing for sure...if i still going on like this...maybe it's time to say Gudbye... Maybe they don't want me anymore...i understand...but pls...tell me sooner so that i can prepare...i also want to plan on my future life....

Please......

0 comments: